- The balance for your accommodation need to be paid uppon arrival.
- No refund is given after paying, so please book your accomodation and tours carefully. Cancel your booking or part of it before paying. Rebooking a tour cost 50 PLN (if your tour has already started).
- In cases of no show we won’t refund any money. You need to contact us about any slight alter to your booking in more than 48 hours notice.
- There is no lock-out or curfew, our reception is open 24 hours a day. However we are closing kitchen and common room at the reception floor for cleaning purposes:
- Guest Kitchen is situated on the 3rd floor.
- Also we have the right to enter the rooms to clean or to show people their beds.
- Check-in time to your room begins at 2 p.m.
- Do not change the bed you were assigned during the check in. Unauthorized change will be charged 10 euro.
- You're asked to keep the noise down between 10 pm and 8 am. Please stay quiet and respect other`s right to sleep.
- During bed time only our guests and staff are allowed to be at the hostel part (does not include the pub).
- Dinner is included in price.
- Everyday we serve breakfast in restaurant from 9 am till 11 am.
- You can rent the towel from the reception, cost 5 PLN each plus 20PLN deposit, which will be given back to you.
- For your own safety, please keep your valuable things in the locker or ask the receptionist to hide them in the safe.
- you have to show your ID/ passport / driving license or any other document with a photo upon your arrival to check in to your room
- The effects of excess alcohol (for example dirty area due to vomit) will be extra paidfrom 200 to 400PLN depending on the damage caused.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hostel apart from a terrace area.
- It is forbidden to use your own sleeping-bag since we provide linen.
- It is forbidden to use electronic devices in our dinnig room
- It is forbidden to bring and drink your own alcohol in our common area and dinning room
- No sleeping on the sofa in the pub.
- One bed can be used only by one person.
- we reserve a right to refuse to check in a person who is under the influense of drugs or alcohol
- Any violent behaviour will not be accepted.
- In case of any damage done to hostel property you will have to pay for it.
- Check-out time is at 10 am, late check-outs might be charge 30 PLN. After check out dining room is available for guests' use.
- Check-out procedure is simple – you just have to give us back your keycard and the stuff you take as a deposit. In case you lost any item we'll have to charge you for that.
- After check-out you have right to use the Pub part of the hostel and leave your luggage in the luggage storage.
- Drinking your own alcohol and drinks brough from outside (including soft drinks) in the hostel is forbidden.
- If case of not obeying any of above rules the staff, manager and the owners of Greg&Tom Hostel have the right to decline accommodation with no money refund.
- In case of any kind of property damage, we have a right to charge your credit card, to cover incurred losses.
Availability & prices
Do you have availability for...?
You can check our availability online on such portals like hostelworld.com, hostelbookers.com or making a booking enquiry via the form on the contact tab of our website: www.gregtomhostel.com.
Can I invite my friends to the hostel?
Yes but you can meet only at the Pub/Restaurant part of the hostel, only guests have access to the hostel rooms part.
About the reservation system:
Our reservation system is provided by all the popular booking websites such as hostelworld.com or hostelbookers.com. Valid credit card details are required to book online. Secure online reservations can be made through our website with valid credit card information including the credit card number, date of expiry, and the credit card owner’s name. Can you please send me a confirmation for my visa application? Yes, but not by fax, only scan, remember though that to get one you need to pay in advance the entire amount for your stay (money transfer or credit card charge). Do I need to book ahead of time or can I just show up? We recommend reserving ahead of time whenever possible. Availability in high season in our hostel changes constantly. If you turn up and we’re fully booked, we will try to help to find you other hostels to sleep in.
Do you accept groups?
I haven` t received a confirmation.
Your email provider may be using spam filters. Please check your spam folders. If you still have not received your confirmation, or if your email provider deletes possible spam, please email the hostel.
I need to cancel my reservation.
Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy. Please cancel your beds not sooner than 48 hours before your arrival. Cancellation made through telephone is not valid. To cancel your booking please send us an email at email@example.com with the name of the person who made reservation, date of arrival, date of departure and reference number of your booking. Otherwise, you’ll be charged the amount of first night rate. Why do I need a credit card to reserve? In case of no-shows or late cancellations, we retain the right to debit a penalty fee from your card equal to the total of the first night’s accommodation.
Is it safe to book online?
Yes, it is safe.
Is my credit card charged ahead of time when I make a reservation?
Your credit card is not charged before your arrival, we just keep your cc details for security reasons. You pay all the balance on arrival. Where do my personal details go? On arrival we record your passport details as required by the police. We do not sell any information to spammers or outside market research companies. Rooms
Are dorm rooms mixed sex or single sex?
All our dorms are mixed sex.
Are private rooms available?
Not in the Beer House, for privates check Greg&Tom Home Hostel.
Do you have rooms with private bathrooms?
We have only shared bathrooms with showers.
What is a Dorm Bed?
A dorm bed is a bed in a dormitory room, a room shared with other people. Dormitory beds are reserved on a per bed basis. For each guest there is a bed, locker and night lamp to use.